- All-aluminum Housing – Withstands significant damage, even if the worst happens. Consider the difference in replacement costs versus minor repairs.
- Convenient Power Source – Runs on 12 volt power cord with cigarette lighter plug. No batteries required
- Adjustable Range Gate – Acquires speeds through glass and inclement weather by presetting a minimum range.
- Visual / Audible Accuracy Validation – Ensures the UltraLyte’s reliability when challenged in court. This is why LTI has an exceptional record for winning cases.
- Speed accuracy: +/- 1 mph (+/- 2 kmh)
- Maximum range: 5,000 ft (610 m)
- Construction: Composite Polycarbonate outer shell with aluminum internal chassis
- Red dot scope. Lock in and read speed and distance on front panel LCD display
Like new, refurbished with 12 volt power cord, carry case, operator’s manual, certification, and 90 day warranty.