K-Band Stationary Only Direction Sensing Handheld Police Radar.
The GVP DIRECTIONAL gives the operator the option to easily select and focus on vehicles going away from or coming toward him/her from a single, stationary patrol position. Unlike previous handguns, the operator can selectively monitor traffic coming toward, moving away, or both directions simultaneously! When in “directional” mode, vehicles moving toward you are indicated with a “t,” vehicles moving away from you with an “A.” Directionality dramatically enhances the target selection process. If the radar is set to “towards” mode, it will only track vehicles coming towards the radar. All vehicles going “away” are ignored!! In heavy traffic situations, the operator can choose to make traffic moving in one direction “invisible” to the radar, thereby concentrating on the most problematic lane.
- Police hand held radar unit for K-band directional operation
- Directional Capability
- FASTEST VEHICLE PROCESSING IN SEPARATE WINDOW
- VersaPak™ Battery System
- Two 3-digit display windows and icon indicators with back light
- 5 button rubber keypad with back light
- Non-locking trigger switch
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI), Low Voltage, & Error Condition Detectors
- Adjustable Audio/Squelch and Sensitivity control
- Back Light control
- RS232 Serial Communication
- Track Through Lock
- Speed Units: MPH or KPH
- Standard Speed Range, 5-200 MPH, 8-320 KPH
- Two second data hold time
- Automatic Power Down after 30 idle minutes
To track the faster target, just press the FAST button. For years radar guns could display only the speed of the vehicle returning the strongest signal. Now the Genesis-VP™ DIRECTIONAL lets you track and lock the speed of the vehicle with the strongest signal return or the speed of the faster moving vehicle.
With batteries, charger, tuning fork, certification, hard shell foam lined carry case, refurbished with 1 year warranty.