Accurate to + or – 1/2 MPH, the PROSPEED Cordless radar gun uses Digital Signal Processing technology to measure pitch speed within 1 foot of the pitcher’s hand. Tuning fork, recharger, and batteries.
- 1-year WARRANTY
- State of the art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology
- Measures speed within 1 foot of pitcher’s hand
- Accurate up to +/- 1/2 MPH
- Manual or continuous reading mode
- Operates on two Black and Decker rechargeable Versapak Batteries
- Comes complete with NEW HARD SHELL CASE, tuning fork, recharger, and batteries
The PROSPEED sports radar gun has two modes of operation. Trigger Mode reads the speed of the pitch when you pull the trigger and erases it when you let go, and Continuous Mode reads the speed of the pitch automatically then clears itself to read the next pitch. This speed gun comes complete with two Black&Decker Versapak batteries, a recharge, a tuning fork and a heavy-duty hard-shell carrying case. Generally used by Youth Leagues, High Schools, Colleges and Professional Teams.
With certification, tuning fork, 2 new batteries, charger, hard shell foam lined carry case, and 1 year warranty.