Decatur SVR 2 Surface Velocity Radar
Designed specifically to measure surface velocity speed of streams, canals, rivers and even pipelines the SVR 2 gives you precise speed measurement from a stationary position outside the body of water. The SVR is perfect tool for flood and waste water management applications. SWV provides easy and safe water and liquid flow measurement.
The SVR 2 is extremely valuable for measuring water surface velocity during high-velocity flows and flood conditions where using contact measurement instruments poses a risk to safety.
• Allows scientists to determine the surface velocity of water
• Includes cosine error correction, allowing the unit to compensate for vertical angles
• High and low speed selection
• Replaceable AA rechargeable batteries
• Accepts tripod mounting
• User friendly measurement and reading
• Simple, more usable 5 digit display
• Recall previous speed