The ProLaser 4 traffic safety LiDAR delivers outstanding target acquisition at greater range. Ergonomically designed, the rugged forward-swept pistol grip provides outstanding balance and fit. The Hogue® textured grip increases comfort while reducing fatigue with extended use. Locked event recall and display lock means you will never lose a measurement.
The high contrast OLED rear display and HUD provide better visibility day or night. Four selectable aiming reticles and user selectable range in the HUD satisfy any user’s preferences. The optional count up timer and TimeTrak™ HUD indicator offer new tools to better support your target tracking history.
Now with Following too Close Mode!!!
Following too closely or tailgating is one of the most preventable causes of serious collisions and “is the second most frequent complaint on the highway today.” (NHTSA) The ProLaser 4 with FTC mode provides a new tool to enforce safe and prudent driving violations.
- Click here for a video of FTC mode.
- Click here for an InfoGraphic on the feature.
- Superior targeting range and acquisition
- Small & lightweight; only 2.5 lbs. with batteries
- 3 ways to power including 4 AA batteries, USB, & 12V
- Simple to use interface
- High contrast rear display with larger speed readings
- 4 selectable aiming reticles
- Speed and/or range in the HUD
- Never lose a measurement with Event Recall and Display Lock
- Download events to a spreadsheet
- Rugged polycarbonate handle with Hogue® grip
- IP-67 certified for water and dust resistance
10 to 6000 feet, Speed: 5 to 200 MPH
+/- 1 MPH, range +/- 6 inches, Beam Width: 3 ft at 1000 ft
0.3 sec for 60 MPH target
Refurbished to original factory specs by authorized factory service center, with corded handle, carry case, certification, and 90 day warranty.
There are no reviews yet.