- All-aluminum Housing – Withstands significant damage, even if the worst happens. Consider the difference in replacement costs versus minor repairs.
- Convenient Power Source – Eliminates recharging hassles and allows you to purchase replacement batteries anytime, anywhere. Uses 2 C cells.
- Adjustable Range Gate – Acquires speeds through glass and inclement weather by presetting a minimum range.
- Visual / Audible Accuracy Validation – Ensures the UltraLyte’s reliability when challenged in court. This is why LTI has an exceptional record for winning cases.
- Optional Adjustable Shoulder Stock – Helps stabilize the UltraLyte to more quickly capture a valid speed measurement.
+/- 1 mph (+/- 2 kmh)
5,000 ft (610 m)
2 C-cell batteries (Providing up to 25 hours of continuous use)
Composite Polycarbonate outer shell with aluminum internal chassis
Refurbished with carry case, operators manual, certification, and 90 day warranty.